my immortal (poem)


MY IMMORTAL

Do I have to live now that you’ve spilled?
All of the truth that could be the reason for me to be sealed
In the grave of loneliness that you’ve build
For me and for my love that you’ve never filled

Do I have to live now that you’ve turned?
This world of mine that used to be burned
I painted it all with good inspiration
But it all turned black when you spilled your conclusions

Do I have to live in this world of pain?
Do I have to live and continue for being insane?
Do I have to live and take all the sorrow and pains?
And fell it hurts in every bit of my veins

Immortality is not a gift for me
Immortality is to suffer all of this misery
Immortality is a wish of a person who is deeply insane
Immortality is not for me cause I’m tired to feel the pain.

0 comments:



Post a Comment