Reflection

Im counting The Days...
Waiting for this colloquy to end.

Where my faith, my definition of life, and myself are in battle of Dogmas.

Every strike pains.

It cripples this physical me.
I’m enduring every wound that this reality has brought to me.

As a gift...

Loneliness as my only barrier has given up protecting my innards.
My volatile life is starting to burn for there are no more tears to shed upon.
I am even ridiculed by my own reflection in the mirror where I thought I can find the guy who would understand and would share his empathy to me.

But it was mistake to seek refuge for I am only asking back myself to save me in this pandemonium I am into.

A battle where there will be no winner. A war where the only outcome is me losing and getting hurt.

0 comments:



Post a Comment